T.E.C.H. Talks 2015 – 2020 Vision Pacific Northwest
May 2, 2015 – 9 AM to 3:00 PM ET
On May 2nd, the students from Oregon Institute of Technology (Oregon Tech) are producing an event that brings together graduate students, professors, and industry leaders to speak about exciting areas of development in technology, engineering, creativity, and health in the Pacific Northwest. Looking ahead to 2020, this conference aims to bridge the gap between the next generation of industry leaders and the developments and areas of focus in the Pacific Northwest. Follow this site for news about the speakers, schedules, and opportunities to make this an exciting event for students and professionals alike.
- John Lester Miller, Chief Technical Officer – Surveillance, FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Serge Leef, VP – New Ventures | GM – System-Level Engineering Division, Mentor Graphics
- Sara Gonzales, Research Technician, Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Rob Brown, Principal Staff Engineer – Optics, Rockwell Collins
- Kelson Redding, Mechanical Engineering Technology Student, Oregon Tech
- Chantelle Sims, Project Manager/ Engineering Support, NW Rapid Mfg.
- Dr. Sophia Lyn Nathenson, Program Director – Population Health Management, Oregon Tech
- Richard Csuk, VP of Operations, Alltrax
WHAT: T.E.C.H. Talks 2015
WHEN: 5/2/15, 9 AM – 3 PM
WHERE: Oregon Tech – Wilsonville Campus
27500 SW Parkway Avenue, Wilsonville OR 97070
Google+ On Air Hangout — Details upon registration
If you have any questions, please contact: