TECH Talks is a one-day seminar produced entirely by students from Oregon Institute of Technology, featuring speakers who are shaping the future in the fields of Technology, Engineering, Creativity and Health. It brings exciting current innovations in the TECH fields to Oregon Tech students; and presents cutting edge technologies, which help to connect them (the next generation of industry leaders) with prospective employers. The event also introduces to industry leaders, the opportunities Oregon Tech students have to develop their non-technical skills – such as writing, teamwork, and problem solving – which prepare them to be more well-rounded professionals.
27500 SW Parkway Ave, Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Stay up to date with new technologies
- Connect with Oregon Tech students and alumni
- Network with industry professionals
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduate, graduate and PhD students from all Oregon institutions
- Oregon Tech Alumni
- Faculty from the TECH fields
- Industry professionals that want to stay up to date with new technologies
- Company Recruiters
- 8:00 AM – Check-In. Coffee and Breakfast Bar Networking.
- 8:20 AM – Campus Tour.
- 9:00 AM – Keynote Speaker: Ketan Paranjape, General Manager, Intel’s Life Sciences Group.
- 10:00 AM – Networking coffee break (Change room configuration for breakout sessions).
- 10:30 AM – Benjamin Berry
- 10:55 AM – Cameron M. Smith, Ph.D.
- 11:20 AM – Stefan Stefanoski, Ph.D.
- 11:45 AM – Peter Oehler
- 12:10 PM – Paul Menig
- 10:30 AM – Mohamud Daya, M.D.
- 10:55 AM – Morgan Wirthlin
- 11:20 AM – Mariko Nakano, Ph.D.
- 11:45 AM – Jennifer E. Fox, Ph.D.
- 12:00 PM – Student Poster Session.
- 12:00 PM – Free Networking Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Event Finishes
Only three weeks away and spots are filling up quick. Don’t forget to register to attend. Your free registration includes access to all the talks, continental breakfast, and lunch (catered by Cafe Yumm)!